If you follow this blog or any local news site you're probably very aware of the building boom going on in Downtown St.Pete. From apartments to condos to hotels and office there's a very strong wave of new development that is transforming downtown. Adding to the building boom is a new project: The Towns on Fifth. Located just one block from Beach Drive at 145 5th Ave NE, the Towns on Fifth is a development of 8 luxury town homes. Each unit will feature 3 floors with a rooftop terrace and a two car garage that opens to a private central driveway.
Each townhouse has a private elevator allowing for movement between the three floors of living space while large windows bring in an abundance of light. According to Steven Coderre, Managing Broker for Goldman Morgan, 3 of the units have already been reserved and they are hoping to begin construction in the first quarter of next year.
For more information visit the Towns on Fifth website at: http://townsonfifth.com/ or visit their sales office at 165 5th Ave NE .
More features and floor plans below:
- Private Elevators and Two Master Suites
- Private 2 Car Garage
- Roof Top Terrace
- Secured Gated Entrances
- 10' Ceilings
- Stained or Painted Wood Cabinet Doors in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Wood Floors in Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Bathroom and Den
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Stack Washer and Dryer
- 8' Sliding Glass Doors, Laminated and Insulated Windows
Thanks for reading!