Whether it's the opening of a new restaurant or the announcement of another apartment tower, one thing is for certain -- Downtown St. Pete is constantly changing. While we would love to provide in-depth coverage of everything that is on the horizon for our beautiful city, there is simply not enough time in the day!
This is why we've decided to team up with our friends at Green Bench Monthly, St. Pete's direct-mail community magazine. Starting with the May issue, we will publish a monthly column called Downtown Developments, highlighting all of the latest news that never made it onto our homepage. Be the first to find out about future retail, restaurants, and real estate in Downtown St. Pete.
Green Bench Monthly is a fantastic full-color magazine direct-mailed monthly to over 15,000 homes in the Northeast area of St. Petersburg. If you don't already receive Green Bench Monthly, you can pick up a copy at the following locations:
• Absolutely Beautiful Flowers - 574 1st Ave N
• Black Crow Coffee Shop - 722 2nd St N
• Bowled Resturant - 1631 4th St N
• Frame St. Pete - 2511 Dr. MLK Jr St N
• Squeeze Juice Works - 675 30th Ave N
• St. Pete Visitors Center - 100 2nd Ave N
• (Swah-Rey) - 2105 Central Avenue
For more information on Green Bench Monthly, visit their website.